Skip to main content


Showing posts from 2016

Unclaimed PF

Sometime one may have following issues while transferring or withdrawing the PF money • Mismatch of Signature of the business/Member • Mismatch of Signature of the part • Mismatch of  Provident Fund   Account number of the part • Incorrect address given by part • Mismatch of date of joining/resigning • Communication from PF office while handling the solicitation would not have achieved the result • Change in Authorized Signatory of the business when the application is in procedure EPF (Employee Provident Fund) Withdrawal procedure An inoperative  Employee Provident Fund  account is one where there has been no contribution for a period of 36 months. To reclaim money lying dormant in EPF accounts, you need to register for a Universal Account Number (UAN) One has to fill up requisite form which requires you to mention the reasons behind your PF account being rendered inoperative and the help solicited from the EPFO.One has to then then fill the details of his /her emp